The home of Joshua Wild, one of the original settlers of New Glarus, Wisconsin. It is believed that the man at the far right is Joshua Wild. In 1851, Wild built a sawmill and mill pond at the north edge of New Glarus, in the part of town still referred to as "Backtown." This house was located at what is now Second Avenue and First Street. This photo may be from the 1870s.