UW–Madison Libraries Services during COVID–19

COVID–19 Library Dashboard
Library by Appointment: Access to Memorial Library now available

Visual display of the View of New Glarus, early 1900s

View of New Glarus, early 1900s

  • ca. 1900 - ca. 1923
  • View overlooking New Glarus from the northwest part of the village looking southeast. The brick Swiss Church, built in 1900, is prominent on the left. To the right of the church, the white building with a steeple, is the Zwingli House Sunday School building, which was replaced in 1923. On the far left of the photo, the white building with a steeple is the old Town Hall building, built in 1886, which has recently been restored and listed on the National Historic Register.

Publication Details

Date
ca. 1900 - ca. 1923
Description of Original
1 photograph : black and white ; 9 x 14 in.
Local identifier
UBA-04
For Staff
METS