Visual display of the Levitan and Stuessy store

Levitan and Stuessy store

  • ca. 1910
  • Interior of the Levitan and Stuessy store in New Glarus, Wisconsin, which sold dry goods. The store, owned by Sol Levitan and Henry Stuessy, was located in the 500 block of First Street in the building that houses the Glarner Stube Restaurant. In this photo, Henry Stuessy's niece, Amelia Hoesly, is behind the counter.