Visual display of the The adventures of a suburbanite
The adventures of a suburbanite
- Signed binding: DD, Decorative Designers.
- Green ungrained cloth. Orange and green stamping on front. No decoration on spine and back. Cream endpapers.
- Book has illustrations by A.B. Phelan.
- From Minsky: Dark green and orange stamping of automotive cartoon on light green cloth, blank spine and back cover.
Butler, Ellis Parker, 1869-1937
- Garden City, N.Y. : Doubleday, Page and Co.
- Physical Description
- Height: 18 cm.; Width: 11 cm.; Depth: 2 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Alabama Libraries. W.S. Hoole Special Collections Library, Richard Minsky Collection. : PS3503.U85 A3 1911
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page