Uncle Tom's cabin; or, Life among the lowly
- Green diaper-grain cloth. Blind and gold stamping on front. Gold stamping on spine. Blind stamping on back. Endpapers printed with red and gold arabesque pattern.
- Book topics: Slavery--United States--Fiction; African Americans--Fiction; Plantation life--Fiction; Southern States--Fiction; Fugitive slaves--Fiction.
Stowe, Harriet Beecher, 1811-1896
- Boston, Massachusetts: J. P. Jewett and Company
- Physical Description
- Height: 24 cm.; Width: 16 cm.; Depth: 5 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Wisconsin--Madison. Libraries. : PS2954 U5 1853 Stowe 12
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page