Visual display of the "Posson Jone" and Père Raphael : with a new word setting forth how and why the two tales are one
"Posson Jone" and Père Raphael : with a new word setting forth how and why the two tales are one
- Signed binding: MA, Margaret Armstrong.
- Blue vertical-rib grain cloth. Gold, green, and white stamping on front. Gold stamping on spine. No decoration on back. Cream endpapers. Top gilt.
- Book is illustrated by Stanley M. Arthurs.
- From Minsky: White, sea green, and gold stamped turquoise cloth. Designed by Margaret Armstrong (Gullans and Espey, 1991).
- Armstrong, Margaret, 1867-1944
- Cable, George Washington, 1844-1925
- New York : C. Scribner's sons
- Physical Description
- Height: 19 cm.; Width: 14 cm.; Depth: 2 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Alabama Libraries. W.S. Hoole Special Collections Library, Richard Minsky Collection. : PS1244 .P6 1909
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page