Visual display of the Uncle Tom's cabin, or, life among the lowly
Uncle Tom's cabin, or, life among the lowly
- Brown rib-grain cloth. Blind and gold stamping on front and spine. Blind stamping on back.
- Book topics: Slavery--Fiction; Slaves--Fiction; Master and servant--Fiction; Plantation life--Fiction; African Americans--Fiction.
Stowe, Harriet Beecher, 1811-1896
- Boston, Massachusetts; Cleveland, Ohio: John P. Jewett and Company
- Physical Description
- Height: 20 cm.; Width: 13 cm.; Depth: 3 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Wisconsin--Madison. Libraries. : PS2954 U5 1852g Stowe
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page