- Signed binding: MA, Margaret Armstrong.
- Blue ungrained cloth. Gold, green, and gray stamping on front. Gold stamping on spine. No decoration on back. Cream endpapers.
- Book topics: Literature--History and criticism; English literature--History and criticism.
- From Minsky: Turquoise, gray, and gold on dark blue cloth, in a (chipped and faded) dust jacket with the same design printed in blue and gold. Designed by Margaret Armstrong (Gullans and Espey, 1991).
Armstrong, Margaret, 1867-1944
Van Dyke, Henry, 1852-1933
- New York : C. Scribner's sons
- Physical Description
- Height: 20 cm.; Width: 13 cm.; Depth: 3 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Alabama Libraries. W.S. Hoole Special Collections Library, Richard Minsky Collection. : PN511 .V3
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page