Library COVID-19 Dashboard

Library COVID-19 Dashboard
Learn more about updates to library services

Visual display of the Hereford Cathedral east end

Hereford Cathedral east end

  • ca. 1972-ca. 2018
  • The Lady Chapel east end was heavily restored by Sir G. G. Scott in 1856-63. The gable wheel window, two blind arches and almond were all created new by Scott. There is dogtooth ornamentation around the window and in the arch molding.