La capanna dello Zio Tom
- Brown calico-grain cloth. Gold, black, and blue stamping on front. Blind stamping on spine and back. Endpapers printed with green pattern of publisher's monogram. Edges speckled brown.
- Blind stamping on spine may once have been gold stamping.
- Signed binding: Initials S. N. below front cover vignette.
- Publisher's monogram stamped on back and endpapers.
- Book topics: Slavery--United States--Fiction; Slaves--Fiction; Master and servant--Fiction; Plantation life--Fiction; African Americans--Fiction; Fugitive slaves--Fiction; Slavery--Fiction.
- Other title
Stowe, Harriet Beecher, 1811-1896
- Milano, Italy: Casa Editrice Sonzogno
- Physical Description
- Height: 31 cm.; Width: 22 cm.; Depth: 1 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Wisconsin--Madison. Libraries. : PS2954 U5 I7 1903 Stowe
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page