Find information on spaces, staff, and services.
The Wisconsin Conservation Bulletin was first published in 1936, by the Wisconsin Conservation Department, the predecessor to the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. In 1977 the name was changed to the Wisconsin Natural Resources magazine. While the format and graphic design of the publication have evolved over the decades, its content remains largely unchanged, with a focus on outdoor recreation, habitat management, nature study and environmental issues. Story authors range from fish and wildlife biologists, foresters and park naturalists, to volunteer land stewards and educators, with many more in between. The intended audience is anyone interested in natural resources management, research and spending time in the great outdoors.
This collection currently includes Wisconsin Natural Resources Magazine issues from 1977 to 1995.