A limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
- Clark, Barrett H. 1890-1953. (Barrett Harper),
- Crawford, Cheryl, 1902-1986.
- Freedley, Vinton, 1892-1969.
- Goldwyn, Samuel, 1882-1974.
- Krakeur, Richard.
- Lancaster, Burt, 1913-1994.
- Mayorga, Margaret (Margaret Gardner)
- Page, Geraldine.
- Peck, Gregory, 1916-2003.
- Stevenson, Adlai E. 1900-1965. (Adlai Ewing),
- Wald, Jerry, 1911-1962.
- Wallis, Hal B., 1899-1986.
- Wanamaker, Sam, 1919-1993.
- Nash, N. Richard. Handful of fire.
- Nash, N. Richard. Parting of Imsdorf.
- Nash, N. Richard. Rainmaker.
- Nash, N. Richard. Rouge atomique.
- Nash, N. Richard. See the jaguar.
- Nash, N. Richard. Wildcat.
- Nash, N. Richard. Young and the fair.
- Happy time books.
- Philco television playhouse.
- Porgy and Bess (Motion picture)
- Motion picture plays.
- Screenwriters -- United States.
- Television programs -- United States.
- Television writers -- United States.
- 21.2 cubic feet (53 archives boxes); plus
- additions of 32.6 cubic feet
- 200 photographs
- 350 negatives
- 6 tape recordings
- 1 compact disc (audio), and
- 1 computer diskette (3.5 in.)
- COPYRIGHT RESTRICTION: Literary rights are retained by N. Richard Nash heirs.
- Papers of N. Richard Nash (1913-2000), an American playwright and author, best known for his Broadway play and film The Rainmaker and his teleplays for television series such as the Philco Playhouse. Included are drafts and final versions of Nash's plays, teleplays, screenplays, short stories, novels, and unfinished works. Many are heavily annotated with outlines, treatments, synopses, notes, and with other production-related materials. Among the works represented are Nash's award-winning plays Parting at Imsdorf and Rouge Atomique, and his Broadway plays Second Best Bed, The Young and Fair, See the Jaguar, The Rainmaker, Girls of Summer, Handful of Fire, Wildcat, and The Happy Time. Other files consist of correspondence, personal papers, contracts and financial records, and works by other authors.
- Correspondence includes letters from Barrett H. Clark, Cheryl Crawford, Vinton Freedley, Samuel Goldwyn, Richard Krakeur, Margaret Mayorga, Burt Lancaster, Geraldine Page, Gregory Peck, Adlai E. Stevenson, Jerry Wald, Hal Wallis, and Sam Wanamaker.
- Presented by N. Richard Nash, New York, New York, 1961-1969.
Related Electronic Resources
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page