Records of the Wisconsin Federation of Women's Clubs (WFWC), a state federation organized in 1896 whose purpose was to improve the general welfare of the state. Included are files created by Theodora Youmans, who served in various offices; administrative and financial records; a history of the organization; files of the Landmarks Committee; and other materials documenting membership and activities of the organization and various committees. The tape recordings are of the 1956 program concerning the renovation of the first Wisconsin Supreme Court building at Belmont, and of the 1957 building dedication ceremonies held at Belmont.
The processed portion of this collection is summarized above, dates 1899-1957, and is described in the register. Additional accessions date to 2002 and are described below.
The information below has been drawn from sources outside of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Libraries. In most instances, the information will be from sources that have not been peer reviewed by scholarly or research communities. Please report cases in which the information is inaccurate through the Contact Us link below.