Narative of Geo. J. Kellogg from 1849 to 1915 and some history of Wisconsin since 1835
[Alvin, Tex. : G.J. Kellogg, 1915]
- Cover title.
- Signed at end: Geo. J. Kellogg. Alvin, Texas, Dec. 4, 1914.
- Includes day by day contemporary journal of trip across the plains to California in 1849 and life at the mines.
- Originally published in the Janesville gazette.
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2008 (The American West)
- Newberry Library, Chicago
Related Electronic Resources
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page