Journals, Magazines, Newspapers; Microforms
[London, England] : Printed (for the proprietors) at Elliot's literary saloon, 14, Holywell-street strand, where all communications may be addressed (post-paid), 
No. 1 (Saturday, March 3, 1832.)-, Ceased with: No. 20 (1832:July 14)
- v. : ill. ; 8°
- 1 reel microfilm ; 35 mm. Listing and guide to the microfilm collection (70 p.)
- An illustrated miscellany of satire and anecdotes. It also includes book reviews, comments on reformation and politics, phrenology, and list containing pros and cons concerning women.
- Originally published by G. Berger; no. 17 lists publisher as George Cowie. Later issues edited by George edmonds.
- With woodcut of a cab pulled by a horse in between the title words.
- Note below woodcut: "The Cab, the Cab's the thing."
- Imprints not dated; year of publication from date of issue.
- Imprints vary; later issues list George Edmonds as printer.
- Reproduced from originals in the Bodleian Library.
- Waterloo Directory of Victorian Periodicals, 4034
- Microfilm. No. 1,5 (1832:Mar.3,31) Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Publications ; Oxford, England : Bodleian Photographic Service. 1992. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.