Search the Catalog
Harold and Lynne Rhodes Mayer Collection, 1955-1985Login to Save
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Content TypesA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Format Mixed Materials
- 4.6 cubic feet (12 archives boxes)
- 5 videotape reels (1 inch)
- 9 videocassettes (3/4 inch)
- 1 videocassette (BetacamSP)
- 14 videocassettes (VHS)
- 10 videodiscs (DVD-R)
- 4 audio reels (1/4 inch)
- 179 film reels (16 mm)
- 14 film reels (35 mm), and
- 1 computer disc (4 3/4 inches)
- OCLC ocn911074787
- Papers and audiovisual material of Harold and Lynne Rhodes Mayer, internationally recognized documentary filmmakers. Harold got his start in television and Lynne started as a journalist and writer after graduating from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, BA 1947. The pair met in Columbus, Mississippi while she was on a writing assignment and he on a directing job for CBS, and have spent much of their professional lives working together, she as writer/producer, he as producer/director. In 1961 they formed Harold Mayer Productions in New York City, and were early innovators of movement on still images, melding stills into historic and modern motion picture footage.
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.