Mixed Materials; Sound Recordings; Videos, Slides, Films
- 0.8 c.f. (2 archives boxes); plus
- additions of 7.0 c.f. of films and audio tapes
- Register to the processed portion
- Papers of a filmmaker including his production records for two films, Hollywood on Trial, concerning the blacklist of Hollywood writers and actors, and I'm a Stranger Here Myself: A Portrait of Nicholas Ray. The production files consist of correspondence, financial and insurance records, contracts, releases, publicity clippings and press releases, research materials, transcripts, and biographical sketches. There are also incorporation papers from Gutman's production company, October Films. Audio recordings include October Films, Dore Schary, Ben Marcolies, Bill Wheeler and Leo Townsend.
- The processed portion of this collection is summarized above and is described in the register. Additional accessions are described below.
- Presented by James Gutman, New York, N.Y., 1981.
Related Electronic Resources
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page