- 0.8 c.f. (2 archives boxes); plus
- additions of 0.2 c.f
- Register to the processed portion
- Papers of Michael Gazzo (1923-1995), a playwright, screenwriter, and motion picture actor, consisting of correspondence pertaining to his screenwriting and scripts for ten works. Those pertaining to the stage (1955) and to the ABC television versions of "A Hatful of Rain" are most notable.
- The processed portion is summarized above and is described in the register. Additional accessions are described below.
- Placed on deposit by Michael Gazzo, New York, N.Y., 1966-1968.
Related Electronic Resources
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page