Screen Gems ; produced by Douglas S. Cramer ; directed by Tom Gries ; written for television by Edward Anhalt
Videos, Slides, Films
Cramer, Douglas S
Anhalt, Edward, 1914-2000
Gazzara, Ben, 1930-2012
Hopkins, Anthony, 1937-
Beeson, Paul, 1921-2001
Morrison, Robert L
Rosenblum, Irving C
Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment (Firm)
Columbia TriStar Home Video (Firm)
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
Columbia Pictures Television
Culver City, CA : Columbia Tristar Home Entertainment, 2001.
- 2 DVDs (313 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
- Ben Gazzara, Anthony Hopkins, Leslie Caron, Lee Remick
- Director of photography, Paul Beeson, Robert L. Morrison ; editor, Byron Brandt, Irving Rosenblum ; music, Jerry Goldsmith
- A Polish expatriate doctor living in England sues an American writer for libel when the writer accuses him of carrying out criminal medical activities for the Nazis during World War II.
- Originally broadcast as a television mini-series in 1974.
- Special features: Bonus trailers; talent files; production notes.
- Dolby Digital.
- Optional English or French soundtracks with optional subtitles in English, French or Spanish ; closed-captioned in English for the hearing impaired.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page