Search the Catalog
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator edited by Bernd Herzogenrath
- Format Books
- Publication First [edition]. Hanover : Dartmouth College Press, 2012.
- 273 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- ISBNs 9781611682595, 1611682592, 9781611682601, 1611682606, 9781611682618, 1611682614
- OCLC ocn760976100
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Travels in intermedia[lity]: an introduction / Bernd Herzogenrath -- Four models of intermediality / Jens Schrøter -- Intermediality in media philosophy / Katerina Krtilova -- Realism and the digital image / W. J. T. Mitchell -- Mother's little nightmare: photographic and monstrous genealogies in David Lynch's The elephant man / Lars Nowak -- Laughs: the misappropriated jewels, or a close shave for the prima donna / Michel Serres -- Words and images in the contemporary American graphic novel / Jan Baetens -- Music for the jilted generation: techno and as intermediality / Bernd Herzogenrath -- Genuine thought is inter(medial) / Julia Meier -- Theater and music: intermedial negotiations / Ivana Brozi -- The novel as hypertext: mapping Thomas Pynchon's Against the day / Brian W. Chanen -- Delightful vistas: revisiting the hypertext garden / Mark Bernstein -- Playing research: methodological approaches to game analysis / Espen Aarseth -- The nonessentialist essentialist guide to games / Erik Champion -- "Turn your radio on": intermediality in the computer game Grand theft auto: San Andreas / Gunter Søss -- Television as network, network as television: experiments in content and community / Ben Sassen -- Social media and the future of political narrative / Jay David Bolter
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.