Search the Catalog
What's the point of being green?Login to Save
SubjectsA limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
Publication Details Cite/Export
- Creator Jacqui Bailey ; [illustrated by Jan McCafferty]
- Format Books
- Publication First edition. Hauppauge, N.Y. : Barron's Educational Series,  ©2010
- 96 pages : color illustrations, map ; 26 cm
- ISBNs 9780764144271, 0764144278
- OCLC ocn435423472
- Discusses a variety of environmental issues, with suggestions for things that organizations, governments, and individuals can do to help, covering topics such as energy efficiency, climate change, recycling, and population growth.
- Originally published: London : Franklin Watts, 2010.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 90-91) and index.
- So, what's the problem? -- What are we doing to the climate? -- Why do we burn fossil fuels? -- What's the alternative? -- But what about cars? -- Why are trees important? -- How did it get so bad? -- Why do some people go hungry? -- Boy, have we messed up! -- What a load of garbage! -- Going, going, gone! -- Isn't anyone doing anything?
Library Staff DetailsStaff view
Checking Physical Availability...
Just a moment... Looking up availability.