A limited number of items are shown. Click to view More
- Adams, Samuel, 1722-1803.
- Hancock, John, 1737-1793.
- Henry, Patrick, 1736-1799.
- Washington, George, 1732-1799.
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790.
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809.
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826.
- Madison, James, 1751-1836.
- Adams, John, 1735-1826.
- Hamilton, Alexander, 1757-1804.
- Founding Fathers of the United States.
- Revolutionaries -- United States -- Biography.
- Statesmen -- United States -- Biography.
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Biography.
- United States -- History -- Confederation, 1783-1789.
- United States -- History -- 1783-1815 -- Biography.
Videos, Slides, Films
Herrmann, Edward, 1943-2014
Mudd, Roger, 1928-
Woods, James, 1947-
York, Michael, 1942-
History Channel (Television network)
Arts and Entertainment Network
History (Television network)
New York, N.Y. : A & E Television Networks : Distributed in the U.S. by New Video,  ©2000
- 2 videodiscs (approximately 200 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in
0767030931, 9780767030939, 076703094X, 9780767030946, 0767030958, 9780767030953
- Hosted by Roger Mudd ; featuring the voices of James Woods (John Adams), Brian Dennehy (George Washington), Hal Holbrook (Benjamin Franklin), Burt Reynolds (Patrick Henry), Randy Travis (James Madison), Beau Bridges (Samuel Adams), Michael York (Thomas Paine & Alexander Hamilton), and Peter Coyote (Thomas Jefferson)
- Narrated by Edward Herrmann ; produced by MPH Entertainment Inc. for The History Channel
- They were the most legendary and respected politicians, statesmen and warriors of history's first republic since the days of ancient Rome. They were also traitors and smugglers, rabble rousers and hot-heads, unfaithful husbands and prodigious drinkers. Our "Founding Fathers" were, in fact, human beings. Gain a fascinating glimpse behind the images on the marble busts and faces on our dollar bills and pocket change.
- DVD video; Dolby digital, stereo.
Related Electronic Resources
- Disc. 1. Rebels with a cause ; Taking liberties -- disc. 2. You say you want a revolution? ; A healthy constitution
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page