Journals, Magazines, Newspapers
New York [N.Y.] : Gaelic American Pub. Co., 1903-1951.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 19, 1903)-v. 48, no. 3459 (Dec. 15, 1951)
- volumes : illustrations ; 45-58 cm
- "A journal devoted to the cause of Irish independence, Irish literature, and the interests of the Irish race."
- Published every Saturday.
- Editor: Michael O'Reilly.
- Available on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page