The New express with an account of the chiefest novelties, both foreign and domestick
Journals, Magazines, Newspapers
London [England] : printed by J. Bradford, in Little Britain, for the author,
Began in 1701
- Imprint from colophon; imprint lacks date.
- Note at head of text reads: This paper is intended to be published every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Printed in two columns.
- Issue dated according to Lady Day dating.
- Includes foreign news notes, London news, and a few advertisements.
- Description based on: Wednesday, January 24. 1700 [i.e. 1701]; title from caption.
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- NCBEL, II:1320
- Nelson and Seccombe, 440A*
- Crane & Kaye, 1752
- English Short Title Catalog, P3067.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page