The French intelligencer ..
Journals, Magazines, Newspapers; Microforms
London : Printed by R. Wood, -1652.
Began with Numb. 1 (18-25 Nov. 1651), -numb. 26 (11-18 May 1652)
- Title from caption.
- Attributed to Daniel Border. Cf. Nelson and Seccombe.
- Imprint from colophon.
- "Brought over by the last post; and, according to order, published for information of the people of England."
- Numb. 1 not in Thomason collection; numb. 2 not found. Cf. Nelson and Seccombe.
- Description based on: Numb. 3.
- Reels listed in chronological order of serial publication; holdings dispersed throughout collection.
- Reproduction of the originals in the British Library.
- Thomason E.650, etc.
- Nelson and Seccombe 160
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page