The weekely post-master ..
Journals, Magazines, Newspapers; Microforms
[London] : Printed by G.B., 1645.
Numb. 1 (8-15 Apr. 1645)-numb. 4 (29 Apr.-6 May 1645)
- Title from caption.
- Attributed to John Rushworth and Gilbert Mabbott. Cf. Nelson and Seccombe.
- Imprint from colophon.
- "Faithfully communicating his intelligence of the proceedings of Parliament, and many other memorable passages, certified by letters and advertisements."
- Initial letters.
- "Published according to order."
- Reels listed in chronological order of serial publication; holdings dispersed throughout collection.
- Reproduction of the originals in the British Library.
- Thomason E.260, etc.
- Nelson and Seccombe 233.201
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page