Visual display of the The story of my life and work
The story of my life and work
- Red vertical-fine-rib-grain cloth. Gold stamping on front and spine. No decoration on back. Top gilt.
- Book is illustrated by Frank Beard. Book topic: Tuskegee Institute.
- Washington, Booker T., 1856-1915
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada; Naperville, Illinois: J. L. Nichols and Company
- Physical Description
- Height: 21 cm.; Width: 15 cm.; Depth: 4 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Alabama Libraries. W.S. Hoole Special Collections Library, Alabama Collection. : E185.97 .W29
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page