Jack and Jill : a village story
- Green dotted-line-grain cloth. Black, red, blue and cream stamping on front. Gold stamping on spine. No decoration on back. Top gilt.
- Signed binding: SAM monogram on front cover attributed to Amy Sacker.
- Includes green paper dust jacket with green stamping.
- Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888
- Sacker, Amy M., 1872 or 3-1965
- Boston, Massachusetts: Little, Brown, and Company
- Physical Description
- Height: 20 cm.; Width: 14 cm.; Depth: 4 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Wisconsin--Madison. Libraries. : BAL 195.f
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page