Factory workers in the Motor Assembly Department at the Winther Motor Truck Company, located at what is now 31st Street and Sheridan Road, Kenosha, Wisconsin. Circa 1919-1921. Company photo no. 288.F.
Founded by Martin and Anthony Winther in 1916, Winther Motors created an assortment of trucks until 1923 when the demand for these vehicles declined. By 1923, the company was sold to a business that serviced these "orphan" trucks.