Visual display of the Dorothy Q ; together with A ballad of the Boston Tea Party ; and Grandmother's story of Bunker Hill Battle
Dorothy Q ; together with A ballad of the Boston Tea Party ; and Grandmother's story of Bunker Hill Battle
- Unsigned binding: Sarah Wyman Whitman.
- Black ungrained cloth. Silver stamping on front and spine. No decoration on back. Green endpapers.
- Book has illustrations by Howard Pyle. Book topics: Boston Tea Party, 1773--Poetry; Bunker Hill, Battle of, 1775--Poetry.
- From Minsky: Silver stamping on gray cloth.
Holmes, Oliver Wendell, 1809-1894
Whitman, Sarah Wyman, 1842-1904
- Boston ; New York : Houghton, Mifflin and Company
- Physical Description
- Height: 20 cm.; Width: 13 cm.; Depth: 1 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Alabama Libraries. W.S. Hoole Special Collections Library, Richard Minsky Collection. : PS1959 .D6 1893
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page