Visual display of the Uncle Tom's cabin, or, Life among the lowly
Uncle Tom's cabin, or, Life among the lowly
- Green diagonal-rib-grain cloth. Black stamping on front. Black and gold stamping on spine. No decoration on back.
- Unsigned binding attributed to Sarah Whitman.
- Book topics: Stowe, Harriet Beecher, 1811-1896. Uncle Tom's cabin; Slavery--United States--Fiction; Master and servant--Fiction; African Americans--Fiction; Fugitive slaves--Fiction; Plantation life--Fiction; Slavery--Fiction; Slaves--Fiction; Southern States--Fiction.
Stowe, Harriet Beecher, 1811-1896
Whitman, Sarah Wyman, 1842-1904
- Boston, Massachusetts; New York, New York: Houghton, Mifflin and Company
- Physical Description
- Height: 20 cm.; Width: 13 cm.; Depth: 3 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Wisconsin--Madison. Libraries. : PS2954 U5 1885 Stowe
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page