Visual display of the Uncle Tom's cabin, or, Life among the lowly
Uncle Tom's cabin, or, Life among the lowly
- Blue ribbed-morocco-grain cloth. Gold and blind stamping on front. Gold stamping on spine. Blind stamping on back. Endpapers coated yellow. All gilt.
- Signed binding: J. L. on front cover and spine.
- Book topics: Slavery--United States--Fiction; Slaves--Fiction; Master and servant--Fiction; Plantation life--Fiction; African Americans--Fiction; Fugitive slaves--Fiction; Slavery--Fiction.
Stowe, Harriet Beecher, 1811-1896
- London, United Kingdom: Nathaniel Cooke
- Physical Description
- Height: 23 cm.; Width: 16 cm.; Depth: 4 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Wisconsin--Madison. Libraries. : PS2954 U5 1853f Stowe
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page