Visual display of the Jersey street and Jersey lane : urban and suburban sketches
Jersey street and Jersey lane : urban and suburban sketches
- Signed binding: MA, Margaret Armstrong.
- Blue ungrained cloth. Gold and white metal stamping on front. Gold stamping on spine. No decoration on back. Cream endpapers. Top gilt.
- Book is illustrated by A.B. Frost, B. West Clinedinst, Irving R. Wiles and Kenneth Frazier. Book topic: United States--Social life and customs--19th century--Fiction.
- From Minsky: Light blue-gray and gold stamped dark blue cloth. Designed by Margaret Armstrong (Gullans and Espey, 1991).
Armstrong, Margaret, 1867-1944
Bunner, H. C. (Henry Cuyler), 1855-1896
- New York : Charles Scribner's Sons
- Physical Description
- Height: 19 cm.; Width: 13 cm.; Depth: 2 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Alabama Libraries. W.S. Hoole Special Collections Library, Richard Minsky Collection. : PS1202 .J4 1896
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page