Visual display of the Before the curfew, and other poems, chiefly occasional
Before the curfew, and other poems, chiefly occasional
- Quarter green calico-grain cloth with cream calico-grain cloth sides. Green stamping on front. Gold stamping on spine. No decoration on back. Top gilt.
- Unsigned binding attributed to Sarah Whitman by Allen, Sue and Charles Gullans, Decorated Cloth in America (UCLA, 1994), p. 99.
Holmes, Oliver Wendell, 1809-1894
Whitman, Sarah Wyman, 1842-1904
- Boston, Massachusetts; New York, New York: Houghton, Mifflin and Company
- Physical Description
- Height: 18 cm.; Width: 13 cm.; Depth: 2 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Wisconsin--Madison. Libraries. : PS1956 B4
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page