Library Restart Dashboard

Library Restart Dashboard
Learn more about updates to library services

Visual display of the Schwartz Building

Schwartz Building

  • June 14, 1942
  • The Schwartz office and store building, was built by Samuel Schwartz of Waukegan, Illinois, in 1923. The location was the northeast corner of Sixth Avenue and 58th Street. This corner was prominent in the growth of Main Street, later Sixth Avenue. The picture was taken on Sunday morning, June 14, 1942.
  • TO 4/8/08

Publication Details

Photographer
Dewey, C. E.
Contributor
Dewey, C. E.
Date
June 14, 1942
Description of Original
1 glass lantern slide ; 8.3 cm. x 10.2 cm.
Location of Original
Kenosha History Center : C. E. Dewey Collection, no. 1119
For Staff
METS