Visual display of the Wooden foot bridge, Lincoln Park

Wooden foot bridge, Lincoln Park

  • ca. 1920
  • This wooden bridge spanning the lagoon in Lincoln Park was built in 1918. It was replaced by the Lincoln Memorial Bridge (cement) which was dedicated on May 31, 1937 (see slide 506).
  • 3/28/08

Publication Details Click to collapse

Photographer
Newell, R. S.
Contributor
Dewey, C. E.
Date
ca. 1920
Description of Original
1 glass lantern slide ; 8.3 cm. x 10.2 cm.
Location of Original
Kenosha History Center : C. E. Dewey Collection, no. 792
For Staff
METS