Visual display of the On the We-a trail : a story of the great wilderness
On the We-a trail : a story of the great wilderness
- Signed binding: DD, Decorative Designers.
- Green ungrained cloth. No decoration on front and back. Gold, red, and cream stamping on spine. Top gilt.
- Book has illustrations by Max Klepper. Book topics: Frontier and pioneer life--Fiction; Wea Indians--Fiction.
- Other title
Brown, Caroline, 1852-1931
- New York, New York; London, United Kingdom: The Macmillan Company
- Physical Description
- Height: 20 cm.; Width: 14 cm.; Depth: 4 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Alabama Libraries. W.S. Hoole Special Collections Library, Wade Hall Collection for Southern History and Culture. : PS3503.R785 O5 1903x
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page