Visual display of the Louisa May Alcott : her life, letters, and journals
Louisa May Alcott : her life, letters, and journals
- Brown diagonal-rib-grain cloth. Gold and black stamping on front. Gold, black, and red stamping on spine. No decoration on back. Endpapers printed with green floral pattern.
- Publisher's monogram stamped on spine.
Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888
- Boston, Massachusetts: Roberts Brothers
- Physical Description
- Height: 18 cm.; Width: 13 cm.; Depth: 4 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Wisconsin--Madison. Libraries. : BAL 221 c.1
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page