Visual display of the On horseback : a tour in Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee : with notes of travel in Mexico and California
On horseback : a tour in Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee : with notes of travel in Mexico and California
- Attributed to: Sarah Whitman. Lettering on spine in the style of Sarah Whitman.
- Brown ungrained cloth. Green and gold stamping on spine. No decoration on back.
- Book topics: Virginia--Description and travel; North Carolina--Description and travel; Tennessee--Description and travel; Mexico--Description and travel; California--Description and travel.
- Warner, Charles Dudley, 1829-1900
- Whitman, Sarah Wyman, 1842-1904
- Boston, Massachusetts; New York, New York: Houghton, Mifflin and Company
- Physical Description
- Height: 19 cm.; Width: 13 cm.; Depth: 3 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Alabama Libraries. W.S. Hoole Special Collections Library, Wade Hall Collection for Southern History and Culture. : F215 .W27
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page