Visual display of the Prairie-Rosen
- Purple diagonal-rib-grain cloth. Blind and gold stamping on front and spine. Blind stamping on back. All gilt.
- Cloth on spine has faded to blue, and is wearing away revealing a second binding underneath which is pink paper with black stamping.
- St. Paul, Minnesota: Volkszeitung
- Physical Description
- Height: 15 cm.; Width: 12 cm.; Depth: 2 cm.
- Physical Location
- Max Kade Institute for German-American Studies. University of Wisconsin--Madison. : PS1095.B86
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page