- Blue ungrained cloth. Blind stamping and paper labels printed in blue ink on front and spine. No decoration on back. Endpapers printed with blue narrative scene of fountain in a folly.
- Book is part of The Old Dominion edition of the works of Ellen Glasgow series. Book topic: United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Fiction.
Glasgow, Ellen Anderson Gholson, 1873-1945
- Garden City, New York: Printed at the Country Life Press, Doubleday, Doran and Company
- Physical Description
- Height: 22 cm.; Width: 15 cm.; Depth: 5 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Alabama Libraries. W.S. Hoole Special Collections Library, Wade Hall Collection for Southern History and Culture. : PS3513.L34 B38 1929x
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page