Visual display of the The country boy
The country boy
- Unsigned binding: Frank Hazenplug.
- Yellow ungrained cloth. Black, green, blue, and white stamping on front. Gold stamping on spine. No decoration on back. Cream endpapers.
- Book is illustrated by Griselda Marshall McClure.
- From Minsky: Blue, white, olive green, and black on yellow cloth. Designed by Frank Hazenplug, unsigned, but the character comes directly from illustrator Griselda Marshall McClure.
Crissey, Forrest, 1864-1943
Hazenplug, Frank, 1874-1931
- Chicago ; New York [etc.] : F.H. Revell Co.
- Physical Description
- Height: 21 cm.; Width: 15 cm.; Depth: 3 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Alabama Libraries. W.S. Hoole Special Collections Library, Richard Minsky Collection. : PS1470.C84 C68 1903
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page