Visual display of the How to know the wild flowers : a guide to the names, haunts, and habits of our common wild flowers
How to know the wild flowers : a guide to the names, haunts, and habits of our common wild flowers
- Signed binding: MA, Margaret Armstrong.
- Brown ungrained cloth. White metal and green stamping on front and spine. No decoration on back. Cream endpapers.
- Revised and enlarged edition. Book is illustrated by Marion Satterlee. Book topic: Wild flowers--United States.
- From Minsky: Sea-green and silver floral design on brown cloth. Designed by Margaret Armstrong (Gullans and Espey, 1991).
Armstrong, Margaret, 1867-1944
Parsons, Frances Theodora, 1861-1952
- New York : Charles Scribner's Sons
- Physical Description
- Height: 20 cm.; Width: 14 cm.; Depth: 4 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Alabama Libraries. W.S. Hoole Special Collections Library, Richard Minsky Collection. : QK118 .P24 1896
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page