BUILT: 1919 at Neville Island, Pennsylvania at the Dravo yard
FINAL DISPOSITION: Dismantled at Cedar Grove, West Virginia in 1951
OWNERS: O.F. Shearer and Sons (1940)
OFFICERS & CREW: Captain Oliver Shearer (master, 1941); Kennet Rhea (pilot, 1941); Louis Faudree (chief engineer, 1941); Hugh Dourthey (2nd engineer, 1941); Lee Birchfield (mate, 1941); Captain Harry Calloway (master, 1945); Fred Wright (pilot, 1945)
RIVERS: Kanawha River
OTHER INFORMATION: Ways - T1940; She towed between the Kanawha River and Cincinnati. On January 2, 1945 she had to cut free from six loads and let them go through the rollers at the Winfield Lock. She was retired and then dismantled in 1951
PHOTO DESCRIPTION: Visiting at Marietta, Ohio during high water on June 6, 194?