FINAL DISPOSITION: Rebuilt at Kahlke yard and renamed Winona, 1893?
OWNERS: Youmans Brothers and Hodgins, Winona, Minnesota; Captain John Streckfus; Acme Packet Company
OFFICERS & CREW: James Newcomb (captain and pilot); E.E. Fuller (chief engineer); Hiram Fuller (engineer); Captain Stedfast (1899); Thomas Withroe (captain/first pilot); Frank Diamond (2nd pilot); William McCraney (engineer, pilot in 1894); William E. McCraney (assistant engineer); Henry Seyfried (mate); Captain George Winans
RIVERS: Mississippi River
OTHER INFORMATION: Ways - 1147; Originally built as a rafter by Youmans Brothers and Hodgins. Used to tow logs to their sawmill and also used as a private pleasure boat. Later bought by Captain John Streckfus to fight the Jo Long in the Davenport-Clinton trade. First boat of the season to arrive at St. Louis from below, April 12, 1888