Visual display of the A native of Winby and other tales
A native of Winby and other tales
- Green calico-grain cloth. Gold stamping on front and spine. Green stamping on back. Endpapers coated red. Top edge colored gray.
- Unsigned binding attributed to Sarah Wyman Whitman, based on same design on related titles in series (Source: Allen, Gullans, 1994).
- Book topics: Women--New England--Fiction; Short stories, American; United States--Social life and customs--19th century--Fiction; New England--Social life and customs--Fiction.
- Jewett, Sarah Orne, 1849-1909
- Whitman, Sarah Wyman, 1842-1904
- Boston, Massachusetts; New York, New York: Houghton, Mifflin and Company
- Physical Description
- Height: 19 cm.; Width: 13 cm.; Depth: 3 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Wisconsin--Madison. Libraries. : BAL 10902.a
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page