The Pet Milk Company entered this float in the parade celebrating the 90th anniversary of the founding of New Glarus, Wisconsin. The condensing plant of Pet Milk (originally the Helvetia Milk Condensing Company) was a major employer in New Glarus from 1910 to 1962. This photo was taken on Fifth Avenue between First Street and Second Street. The storefront windows read "Dr. Earl V. Hicks" and "J. M. Hoesly."