FINAL DISPOSITION: Dismantled at the Howard Ship Yard in Jeffersonville, Indiana in 1912
OWNERS: Bay Line; White Collar Line (1895)
OFFICERS & CREW: Captain George B. McClintock (master, 1886); J.W. Deem (clerk, 1886); Captain J.M. Keever (master, 1890)
RIVERS: Ohio River
OTHER INFORMATION: Ways - 3529; She came out in the Parkersburg-Middleport trade but soon entered the Pittsburgh-Charleston trade. About 1890, she was lengthened and a texas added. She knocked down her stacks and pilothouse in February 1893 when she failed to back while landing at the Parkersburg wharfboat at the mouth of the Little Kanawha River and hit the B and O bridge. After joining the White Collar Line, she ran Cincinnati-Madison but also sometimes upriver. On December 8, 1905, she hit a coal barge at Ludlow, Kentucky and sank. In June, 1909 she sank again at Cincinnati at the foot of Main Street. After she was dismantled, her engines and part of the cabin went to the building of the Corker. The Lizzie Bay was popularly known as the "Lousy Liz"