Some 1,200 acres make up the UW-Madison Arboretum, located on the western edge of campus. Formally dedicated on June 17, 1934 by none other than Aldo Leopold, the Arboretum has been a model for ecological restoration. This collection contains research reports, pamphlets and more documenting this important Madison feature.
This collection is currently in the process of being migrated from an older website. Some content may be found only at our legacy site.