Visual display of the Louisa May Alcott; her life, letters and journals
Louisa May Alcott; her life, letters and journals
- Brown unidentifiable-grain cloth. Orange and black stamping on front. Orange stamping on spine. No decoration on back. Top edge colored red.
- Book topics: Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888.; Novelists, American--19th century.
- Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888
- Boston, Massachusetts: Little, Brown, and Company
- Physical Description
- Height: 22 cm.; Width: 15 cm.; Depth: 4 cm.
- Physical Location
- University of Wisconsin--Madison. Libraries. : BAL 221.a
- For Staff
- Shortcut help message
- Highlight search box
- Close dialog
Available in search results
- Next page
- Previous page
- Toggle filters
- Open nth result on page